Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Innings !!!

Starting a new innings people. This time with something which is irresistible to me, and a billion other Indians like me. The purpose of this blog is to just keep on growing all our passion for cricket. Those who are interested in contributing to this are very welcome so that we can have some exponential growth.

With the IPL season coming up, we can expect a bailout package to take the world out of recession, as the whole world is going to make a lot of money in the second season. Ample amount of glamor, coupled with some great cricketing moments are in store for us. The coming months are bound to be very interesting for the world of cricket. IPL has made our lives even more fun. Only thing which we will miss this season are the Pakistani cricketers. Although they couldn't create much waves last season, but they certainly were the favourites of the few.

I was in Durgapur last year, when IPL kicked of and was an avid KKR fan, this season I am in Mumbai and this time I am goign to cheer for the Mumbai Indians. Although KKR will still be my favourite team....

No comments:

Post a Comment